Why participate in U4energy?
To save energy and help construct a sustainable future of course!
There are many reasons to participate in this exciting competition, to name a few...
High visibility of your school and your activities at European level –
|U4energy is the first pan-European competition on energy education organised by the European Commission. Compete with schools from all over Europe and share your results beyond your national boundaries. The gallery of entries will feature unrivalled examples of excellent practice, all of which you can contribute to! The U4energy initiative is closely followed by the Commissioner for Energy, Mr. Günther Oettinger, who will personally welcome the winners at the European award ceremony in Brussels.|
Share your achievements and mobilise other schools to follow your lead.
Follow the whole life-cycle of energy education by participating in exciting competitions:
- Share pedagogical ideas and plans to improve energy education in school
- Display your actual energy efficiency measures and compare their value in a European context
- Show European colleagues how you managed to promote these actions and make them successful in your local community.
Be part of prestigious award ceremonies at national and European level
Awards will take place at two levels:
- At national level, you will compete with local colleagues, followed by a regional selection with neighbour countries.
- At European level, you will gain international visibility at a highly distinguished Award Ceremony in Brussels, the heart of Europe.